Friday, October 31, 2008

FROM ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE #2


That is a good guess Brit', but there's another common element I have in mind. Here are two more perspectives. Hint: it has to do with color.

For you west coasters, perhaps you'll recognize all the fun spots in Seattle rolled into one on the top perspective.

The bottom is based on memories from the Wasatch front neighborhood I grew up in during grade school. I was trying to depict that 45 minutes or so around sunset when some kids are called home, but others are still out playing.

3 comments:

Collette said...

Oh, I love these. Maybe its your style of drawing that is so comforting. I just love them. Thanks for putting the rest of them on here. I love to look at them.

Bridget said...

Kathy,
These pictures are so fun! I love the little subtle details you have put it. What an imagination! So, I have to tell you, this week I have been introducing 2 pt. perspective at the Jr. high where I am student teaching. We are drawing cities, and I showed me students your drawings on here for examples. They loved all the little details you put in. Thanks for sharing!

Kathy said...

I'm glad you could use them! I'll put a few more on in a little while.

Kathy