Friday, May 3, 2013

A Break with Tradition

#1  18"x 24"

#2 18"x 24"


#4  18"x 24"

#5   24"x 30"
A couple of new ideas hit this spring.  So you're the first to see the "Non Representational" side of my art.  (It might be a logical progression from some of our glass work)   They're not even named yet.

 There's something about  the tight control of the squares against the randomness of the circles and lines and inclusions that appeals to me. It's really fun and liberating to play with the color combinations and textures.

Mike is still making up his mind about them.  He asked me last night if I had always dreamed of doing things like this.  He seemed a little nervous...

Opinions would be welcomed.


#3  18"x 24"

1 comment:

Collette said...

I love them. The pictures don't do them justice though. The texture is fantastic! Good work!